The New Portable Generation of Virtually Indestructible Eco-Friendly Paddle Boards that can Stow Easily in Boats and Compact Cars
Created by a team of sailing and paddle boarding enthusiasts who were frustrated with the SUP options available to them, the Easy Eddy Paddle Board eliminates the hassles of storage, transportation, inflation/deflation, fiberglass repair and punctures of current hard board and inflatable SUPs. And it stores easily on boats, without the need for expensive, bulky racks.
"Hard boards performed well but we're difficult to fit in boats or the elevator to a condo, or to transport to the water," said Co-Founder Dean Pariseau. "With inflatable boards, the poor performance and hassle of having to inflate and deflate them outweighed any convenience. So we created Easy Eddy from recyclable materials. That means no styrofoam, no fiberglass, and no toxic PVC found in all non-recyclable hard boards and inflatable SUPs." said Dean.
- Assembled Dimensions: 10ft 2in x 32.5in x 5.5in (310 x 82.5 x 14cm)
- Unassembled Dimensions: 49in x 32.5in x 15.5in (124.5 x 82.5 x 39.5cm)
- Fits inside any compact car. No more roof racks.
- Easy to carry. Just 37lbs (16.8kg) and recommended for user weights up to 225lbs.
- Performs like a hardboard. No bending joints on waves.
- Extremely Portable: Can check in as luggage at the airport and stows easily on boats.
- Made from proprietary HDPE Blend (100% Recyclable)
The Easy Eddy Paddle Board is available at a limited time launch price of $1497 and available for preorder on the Easy Eddy Paddle Board website, linked below.
Media Kit Download: For additional pictures and videos, please find our Media Kit HERE.