30-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
ARTECH MPS® wants you to be 100% satisfied with your paddle board. We provide a 30-day satisfaction guarantee—try your board out for 30 days! If for any reason you are unsatisfied, you may return the board for a full refund minus the shipping costs. To file a return under 30 Day Guarantee, please complete the Return Form in its entirety. All items must be returned in good condition, including all originally included packaging in the original box. We highly recommend saving the original packaging for the duration of the 30-day period. Return shipping is the responsibility of the consumer. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving the board in our warehouse.
2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
ARTECH MPS® provides a limited 2-year warranty to the original purchaser ("Consumer") from date of purchase against material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck.
PARTS, ACCESSORIES, OUTFITTING
For the original retail purchaser (“Consumer”), ARTECH MPS® provides a limited 90-day warranty from the date of purchase against material or manufacturing defects of parts, accessories, and outfitting.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
If you have a problem with your Easy Eddy Paddle Board or paddle board accessory and you suspect that it may be due to defective materials or workmanship, please file a claim and complete the Claim Form in its entirety and be sure to include photos - if you are unable to provide photos, the claim process may be delayed. Once we receive your claim, we will work through email and phone calls to determine the nature of the product and verify if the issue is covered under warranty.
Please note, the defective product must be located in the Contiguous United States or shipping charges may not be covered by the warranty and must be paid for by the claimant.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
This limited warranty does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear and aging of product including paint chipping
- Damage by extreme weather or environmental conditions.
- Damage while in possession of a freight carrier, Consumer, or any party other than ARTECH MPS®.
- Damage by accident, neglect, improper use or handling.
- Damaged caused by having been towed by power or sail boats.
- Easy Eddy paddle boards determined to have been used for any activity other than an activity which is customary for the product.
- Easy Eddy paddle boards that have been structurally or dimensionally altered or modified.
- Easy Eddy paddle boards used for commercial or rental purposes.
- Cosmetic flaws and variations in color.
- Use in excess of the manufacturer’s recommended maximum load capacity.
- Failure to comply with assembly/disassembly and handling procedures.
- Cuts or abrasion sustained in normal use or damage from unreasonable uses or improper storage.
This limited warranty excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to ARTECH MPS® Easy Eddy Paddle Boards. Some state, country, or provincial laws do not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
This limited warranty excludes any incidental or consequential damages or expenses resulting from any defects. ARTECH MPS®’s aggregate liability shall be limited to an amount equal to Consumer's original purchase price paid for the defective product. Some state, country, or provincial laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
To the extent any limitation or exclusion contained herein is contrary to any country, state, or provincial law, such limitation or exclusion shall be severable and all other terms herein shall remain in full force and effect and are valid and enforceable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights. For Consumers who are covered by state, country or provincial consumer protection laws or regulations, the benefits from this warranty are in addition to all rights conveyed by such consumer protection laws.
Have questions or need advice? If so, please call us at 508-372-0343, Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.